“We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.”
Dr. Suhel Ahmed is a physician currently working in Hackensack NJ, he is board certified in Bariatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmed Recipient of multiple awards including NJ’s Top Doctors, patients choice award and compassionate doctor recognition.
Dr. Suhel Ahmed graduated from Hunter College in CUNY, Medical school at Ross University, and did his residency in Rutgers school of medicine in internal medicine. He received extensive training in obesity medicine through the American Society of Bariatric Physicians. The ASBP is dedicated to training physicians in the art and science of weight loss and since 2008, Dr. Ahmed has been in private practice, helping patients achieve optimal health through weight loss.
Dr. Suhel Ahmed is an associate professor at Rutgers medical school who teaches medical students, residents as well as APN students from multiple institutions. Dr. Ahmed is also Medical Director for Hackensack UMC Center for Bariatric Medicine and Surgery.
Quick Facts About Dr. Ahmed
- Recipient of multiple awards including NJ’s Top Doc 2014/2016.
- He was awarded a compassionate doctor recognition in 2013.
- Dr. Ahmed was also awarded a patients choice award in 2014.
- Dr. Suhel Ahmed is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians.
- He is Medical Director for Hackensack UMC Center for Bariatric Medicine and Surgery.
- Dr. Ahmed has been in private practice since 2008.